- FeaturesiFormBuilder Dispatch Dispatch transforms iFormBuilder into a simple yet effective work-order management system. As the platform continues to be a robust data collection tool, iFormBuilder can now be used to create work-orders, task-orders or tickets. Assignments can be created on the server and dispatched to your mobile work-force in real-time. With push notifications, mobile workers can now receive work assignments wherever they are. Users can send acknowledgments back to the server, or reassig the ticket to another mobile worker on the fly. Combined with Zerion Mobile Behaviors (ZMB), complex routing can be created based on the data collected in the field. With on-site emailing, mobile workers can now ‘leave behind’ a work receipt at the client location.Try it for yourself with our FREE 30-day trial offer. All you need is our FREE iForm client to get started. Benefits of iFormBuilder Dispatch include Create pre-populated records on the server Assign records to mobile users Push Notifications: (Send Ad-Hoc notification messages or record assignments) Server Acknowledgement In the Field Reassignment Onsite Email A Complete Mobile Data Collection Solution The iFormBuilder mobile platform is a complete mobile data collection solution. From building robust forms with our Formbuilder to mobile data collection with the…
- Our AppsAll iForm clients are Offline capable… Assignments can be created on the server and dispatched to your mobile work-force in real-time. With push notifications, mobile workers can now receive work assignments wherever they are. Users can send acknowledgments back to the server.
- Who, What, Why?
- Learn MoreiFormBuilder Wiki iFormBuilder YouTube Channel Community Support Sign-Up for a Free 30-Day Pro Trial iFormBuilder Videos JEFF – A short story about how iForm (formerly exZact) helps a small business owner. Building an Inspection Form iForm Barcode Scanning with Infinite Peripherals Linea-Pro International Forms iForm for Android preview on the Samsung GalaxyTab iPad Barcode scanning with the the Socket CHS Dynamic Voting with iForm Collecting Data with Disruptathon event powered by iForm (formerly exZact) Presentation at Apple Store, Clarendon VA Zerion Software Releases iPad data collection app Visit our YouTube Channel
- Contact Us
Zerion Software, creators of the iFormBuilder mobile platform, introduce iForm Kiosk a new app to turn any iPad into a brand-able and secure iPad Kiosk. Already being utilized by marketing firms like PCG Campbell for Ford Racing, iForm Kiosk has already proven essential in field application. “the iForm technology is fool-proof,” said Frances Kate Foley of PCG Campbell / Ford Racing, “and I see a lot of potential for future use.”
Built to run on top of iFormES, iForm Kiosk creates an interface that when enabled, allows for easy public input of data without the supervision of an employee or volunteer. It is the quickest and most flexible way to turn the iPad into a kiosk.
“Your data, collecting itself”
There has been a lot of desire from iForm clients to use iFormBuilder to collect data and surveys through a public interface with the respondent inputting data directly. Now, iForm Kiosk creates a new mode that transforms iFormBuilder into a customizable public interface, with increased branding ability, restricted access to back-end controls by the end-user for streamlined and easy to operate forms. By making iFormBuilder end-user operable, iForm Kiosk creates a mobile data collection platform perfect for events, mobile lead capture, respondent driven surveys and even lobby style check-in.
“iFormKiosk is something we’ve been looking forward to making ever since we got our first iPad ,” said Zerion Founder and CEO Sze Wong, “it’s a chance for us to take these powerful platforms, both the iPad and iFormBuilder, and create an iPad Kiosk interface offering endless possibilities of use in mobile data collection. You can use it for customer lobby check-in, crowd surveys and event registration . Any time you need mobile data collection, straight from your respondent–that’s when you need iForm Kiosk”
- Built on top of iFormES with powerful form building and security
- Client side security, if the device is lost or stolen it can be remotely wiped and is jail break safe.
- Designed simply with the end user in mind, no need for employees to input data
- No network connection needed to collect data, sync immediately, or wait to connect later
- Completely brandable interface makes your forms your brand from top to bottom
About Zerion Software
Zerion Software creates mobile applications for businesses of all sizes, focusing on the Smart Enterprise Market for emerging platforms including the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android. Founded in 2003, Zerion Software’s SAAS based mobile business applications help businesses reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve customer satisfaction. Zerion Software’s flagship product, iFormBuilder, is an award-winning, patent-pending mobile platform that is being used across the globe in many different industries. Copyright (C) 2003-2011 Zerion Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
With backing from industry giants Zynga, Facebook, AT&T, Google, Intel and TrustE and the work of developers and organizations like Zerion Software and MoDev, the Application Privacy Project was launched, helping create mobile application privacy standards for application developers. The project will be a resource and guide for mobile application developers who deal with sensitive client information in the mobile marketplace.
You can learn more about the Application Privacy Project at ApplicationPrivacy.org and in today’s AllthingsD.com mobile section.