- FeaturesiFormBuilder Dispatch Dispatch transforms iFormBuilder into a simple yet effective work-order management system. As the platform continues to be a robust data collection tool, iFormBuilder can now be used to create work-orders, task-orders or tickets. Assignments can be created on the server and dispatched to your mobile work-force in real-time. With push notifications, mobile workers can now receive work assignments wherever they are. Users can send acknowledgments back to the server, or reassig the ticket to another mobile worker on the fly. Combined with Zerion Mobile Behaviors (ZMB), complex routing can be created based on the data collected in the field. With on-site emailing, mobile workers can now ‘leave behind’ a work receipt at the client location.Try it for yourself with our FREE 30-day trial offer. All you need is our FREE iForm client to get started. Benefits of iFormBuilder Dispatch include Create pre-populated records on the server Assign records to mobile users Push Notifications: (Send Ad-Hoc notification messages or record assignments) Server Acknowledgement In the Field Reassignment Onsite Email A Complete Mobile Data Collection Solution The iFormBuilder mobile platform is a complete mobile data collection solution. From building robust forms with our Formbuilder to mobile data collection with the…
- Learn MoreiFormBuilder Wiki iFormBuilder YouTube Channel Community Support Sign-Up for a Free 30-Day Pro Trial iFormBuilder Videos JEFF – A short story about how iForm (formerly exZact) helps a small business owner. Building an Inspection Form iForm Barcode Scanning with Infinite Peripherals Linea-Pro International Forms iForm for Android preview on the Samsung GalaxyTab iPad Barcode scanning with the the Socket CHS Dynamic Voting with iForm Collecting Data with Disruptathon event powered by iForm (formerly exZact) Presentation at Apple Store, Clarendon VA Zerion Software Releases iPad data collection app Visit our YouTube Channel
- Contact Us
Zerion Software Inc., the creator of the iFormBuilder mobile platform, today is pleased to announce iForm 3.2 with Linea-pro integration, allowing iPod touch devices to be utilized for field services, work order management, and point-of-sale (POS) solutions. Linea-pro, created by Infinite Peripherals Inc. adds laser-based barcode scanning and credit card scanning to the iPod touch and other iOS devices. Together with iFormBuilder, users can create complex business solutions with best of breed hardware and software.
“Ever since we saw the Linea-pro in Apple Stores months ago, we have been trying to get our hands on it. It’s a perfect match for iFormBuilder.” said Sze Wong, CEO of Zerion Software, “With Linea-pro, we can turn an iPod touch into a business grade productivity machine.” The flexibility of iFormBuilder combined with Linea-pro allows any business to create a mobile work order management system, dispatch system, support ticket system, or other field service system out of the box.
“With the Linea-pro, we’re markedly improving business efficiencies through technology,” said Jeffrey Scott, vice president of sales at IPC. “With the partnership with Zerion Software, more customers can benefit from the power of Linea-pro and the flexibility of iFormBuilder. This combination makes Linea-pro an ‘out-of-the-box’ business solution for businesses of any size.”
Copyright (C) 2003-2010 Zerion Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Zerion Software, the creator the iFormBuilder mobile platform, announces iForm ES, a version of the iForm mobile client for the Apple iOS with extended security that is compliant with the federal government’s FISMA and HIPAA requirements. With iForm ES, data within the mobile device is totally safe, even if the device is lost, stolen or jail broken.
Special Security Features:
- Local encrypted database
- Application-level remote wipe
- Client-side password protection
- Keyboard cache protection
“Security has always been our top priority, and we are thrilled to be able to push the bar even higher with this new release.” Sze Wong, CEO of Zerion Software, Inc.
“We are using the iForm ES client application as part of our data collection solution for the National Children’s Study (NCS). We have been pleased with the products flexibility and built-in security model, which conform to the NCS program guidelines.” – Stephen Daniel – Director of Research Informatics – Collaborative Health Studies Coordinating Center (CHSCC) – University of Washington
iFormBuilder is a business-grade mobile data collection solution leveraging the iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android platform. It provides a secure, scalable and efficient mobile data collection for teams on the go.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.