- FeaturesiFormBuilder Dispatch Dispatch transforms iFormBuilder into a simple yet effective work-order management system. As the platform continues to be a robust data collection tool, iFormBuilder can now be used to create work-orders, task-orders or tickets. Assignments can be created on the server and dispatched to your mobile work-force in real-time. With push notifications, mobile workers can now receive work assignments wherever they are. Users can send acknowledgments back to the server, or reassig the ticket to another mobile worker on the fly. Combined with Zerion Mobile Behaviors (ZMB), complex routing can be created based on the data collected in the field. With on-site emailing, mobile workers can now ‘leave behind’ a work receipt at the client location.Try it for yourself with our FREE 30-day trial offer. All you need is our FREE iForm client to get started. Benefits of iFormBuilder Dispatch include Create pre-populated records on the server Assign records to mobile users Push Notifications: (Send Ad-Hoc notification messages or record assignments) Server Acknowledgement In the Field Reassignment Onsite Email A Complete Mobile Data Collection Solution The iFormBuilder mobile platform is a complete mobile data collection solution. From building robust forms with our Formbuilder to mobile data collection with the…
- Learn MoreiFormBuilder Wiki iFormBuilder YouTube Channel Community Support Sign-Up for a Free 30-Day Pro Trial iFormBuilder Videos JEFF – A short story about how iForm (formerly exZact) helps a small business owner. Building an Inspection Form iForm Barcode Scanning with Infinite Peripherals Linea-Pro International Forms iForm for Android preview on the Samsung GalaxyTab iPad Barcode scanning with the the Socket CHS Dynamic Voting with iForm Collecting Data with Disruptathon event powered by iForm (formerly exZact) Presentation at Apple Store, Clarendon VA Zerion Software Releases iPad data collection app Visit our YouTube Channel
- Contact Us
At last week’s Smart Phone Meetup group in DC, we ran our first Disruptathon with exZact as the voting platform. During the 2 hour event, 9 people presented and the group uses their iPhones and Twitter to vote for the best presenter.
We are happy that exZact performed flawlessly during the voting and Classics2GO came out as the winner.
Zerion will partner with Technology Frontiers to run 6 Disruptathon events around the country in the coming months. First event will be on October 28 in Washington D.C.
“Using the exZact platform adds value to our brand, customers and partners. The ability to perform onsite inspections and audits and share that information instantly gives us a clear competitive advantage.”- Donald D. Janacek, President of Fresh One.
Zerion’s exZact mobile platform helps FreshOne meet their business challenges by supporting the following functionality:
* Custom form creation and management – FreshOne customer service and merchandising personnel can create and manage custom software inspection forms to replace all their paper based forms
* ‘Over the air’ form distribution – Forms are delivered instantly to FreshOne’s mobile workforce, anywhere in the US
* ‘In and out of coverage’ data collection – FreshOne’s mobile workforce can collect data anywhere, anytime, and send it back to the home office when in network coverage
* Onsite data capture, validation, and data transfer capability – FreshOne eliminated the need for manual data entry into their back-office computer system, saving time, money, and data entry errors
* Data viewing and sharing with other applications in multiple formats, including Excel, HTML, PDF, List, Map, XML, JSON, RSS, and ATOM – FreshOne office personnel can view and share data instantly, without waiting for field personnel to return to the home office
* On Demand Report printing – FreshOne employees can print reports on demand to support governmental report filing requirements
The exZact mobile survey offering is a universal mobile data collection platform, currently leveraging the iPhone and iPod touch. The platform provides a secure, scalable, and efficient solution for mobile survey data collection.
Previous winners of The George Washington University’s Golden Dot Award, sponsored by the Institute for Politics, Democracy, and Internet, Zerion Software is looking to expand upon the successes of ‘Twitter Vote Report’ and ‘Inauguration Report’, both of which won the Best Mash-up category. These projects, far reaching in scope, leveraged social networking technology to document political events.
Zerion Software’s exZact Mobile Survey Platform utilizes the same base technology in a generic form, so now any organization can utilize this award winning technology.
“We are looking for an opportunity to donate our software to an individual or organization, which we feel has a compelling idea or project that would benefit from our technology.” – Sze Wong, President of zerion Software.
All interested parties should email their contact information, a brief description of their project or event, and how they see the platform helping them achieve their goals. Please send correspondence to zerion Software. zerion will notify the winning recipient(s) of the donation directly.
The iFormBuilder mobile platform (formerly exZact) is now Unicode compliance. Watch this video to see a few forms that we built in German, French and Chinese. Even a dynamic multilingual form that switches between English and French.
Zerion Software today launches an updated version of their exZact data collection platform for the iPhone and iPod touch client with a 30-day free trial. The exZact mobile client, iFormBuilder web application, and DataViewer web application, work together as a complete solution for mobile data collection. To take advantage of the free server account trial, users must have the ‘Full’ iPhone/iPod touch client, which is available from the App store for $4.99.