You have probably heard a thing or two about big data. Maybe it was during that team meeting or in an article you read.
Perhaps this is the first time you are hearing this term Gnosiz (yes, it’s spelled correctly) and are wondering what it is. Why you decided to click on this blog post is not as relevant as the fact that you are here and ready to learn about what Gnosiz and big data means for your business. If any of these signs sound familiar, it is highly recommended that you watch the webinar recording, ask us questions, and take a good look at your data refinement process.
10. Your answer to data security is “Joe said it is secure enough.”
9. Your answer to data retention is a folder on your desktop that contains all of the PDFs.
8. Your boss asked you to think about big data abut you have no idea where to start.
7. You have read about Hadoop but don’t have the in-house expertise.
6. Your reporting team can’t handle the demand.
5. Your excel workbook is getting disorganized and is not scalable.
4. You have considered building your own SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL farm.
3. All of your teams ask to see their data a little bit differently, specific for their needs.
2. You feel that you are not fully utilizing all of the data you have collected.
1. You want to consolidate all of your data sources into one secure, dynamic database.
Sound familiar? Check out this blog post to learn about the principles of data security and watch the webinar to learn about Gnosiz.Watch the Webinar Recording
About the Author
Sze Wong is the CEO at Zerion Software. He is a developer, a workaholic and, most importantly, a father of two. He is a little crazy at times and sometimes he will do things that seem to make no sense at all. Sze is most relaxed when he is working and gets stressed out when he is on vacations. He would love to hear from you! Email Sze at firstname.lastname@example.org. [divider_top]
Comments are closed.