Are you ready to take your mobile forms to the next level? Annotation, Skip Logic, and more are covered in this month’s FREE LIVE training session with iFormBuilder’s Berit Johannessen on Wednesday the 27th of this week. Sign up now, and take advantage of all iFormBuilder has to offer!
Make sure to stick around for Q&A, and Berit will give specific answers about YOUR forms! Here’s the scoop:
Have you been building forms with smart controls? If not, or if you want to do more, than this training is for you. During this hour long session, we will go over what each section of smart controls (Dynamic Value, Conditional Value, Dynamic Label and Client Validation) are and how best to use them. As well as the iFormBuilder built in functions, reference ID’s and Subform aggregation.
Building “Smart” Forms
The training session “Building ’Smart’ Forms” focuses on the fundamentals of adding Smart Control (Dynamic Value, Conditional Value, Dynamic Label and Client Validation) functions within your form.
In the training, you will learn:
• How to navigate “Smart Controls” within iFormBuilder.
• How to add simple functions within your form (mathematical functions, showing elements based off of a previous answer and more).
• How to use the iFormBuilder built in Functions.
• When to use the ZCDisplayValue Function versus when to use a Dynamic Label.
• What Reference ID’s are and how to use them.
This training is for:
• Form Builders who would like to start adding Smart Control functions within their form.
• Form Builders who would like a refresher course on how to add Smart Controls.
[button link=”https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/164427640?utm_source=Master+Trial&utm_campaign=9b8af7c382-Monthly_Newsletter_February2_18_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b824af2f4a-9b8af7c382-325821877″ size=”large” variation=”olive”]Register for FREE Webinar >>[/button]
Comments are closed.